endeavors

Friday, May 13, 2005

I made a new friend. Her name is Tammy. We work together.

OK, so tomorrow I'm going in to get some overtime and Tammy and I are going to go to the batting cages afterwards for a bit. Then I'm going to Macayo's for dinner, then The Originals, a new improv group with some people I know, then to Sammy's for his graduation party. I'm really looking forward to being social. I go for periods of time where I hibernate. When I was single and in Ohio sometimes I would go for months without much human contact. Just me and my cat and the TV and computer. But now I have made some great friends in the JesterZ and am going out more often. Case in point:tonight. A few girls are going to the Sandbar for drinks and dancing. I won't stay late b/c of work, but at least I'm going.

Tammy also mentioned travelling. I've lived in AZ for 2 years now and haven't been outside the city. So we're going to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. And maybe Mexico. Tammy is cool as hell and I'm glad she was transferred to the seat behind me. Even though I haven't been doing much work lately at all. I wish I was independently wealthy so I wouldn't have to work and I could do what I wanted all day. I would take the 6 week improv course in Chicago this summer. I would see more movies on the big screen. I would go to Hawaii. I would work out every day. I would learn ASL, Spanish, and French. I would take more acting classes and workshops.

Someday soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home