endeavors

Sunday, May 08, 2005

This has been perhaps the busiest week of my life. I had physical therapy (for my knees) twice, personal training with Dom twice, cavities filled, rehearsal, show, appointment for a second job, a voice workshop, work on Saturday, a picnic, another show Saturday night, and then a bit of socializing. I drove Mindy home after the bar/IHOP trip, and we crashed at her place. We stayed up and chatted for an hour and finally went to bed around 5. I got up at 7:15 and drove home. Her dog, who is incredibly cute and friendly and I would normally play with him but I was flippin' tired, chewed on stuff all night long and was very loud. So I didn't get much sleep. Two of the things he chewed on were my socks and bra. I found them undamaged but covered in slober the next day. El Grosso.

I thought the show went pretty well Saturday night. I received some nice comments from other L4 players who came, which I appreciated. Today I washed my car and two of the Wendel's, and I took a nap for a little bit. I think I'm going to go to bed super early tonight. Muchos tired. Oh, Lindsay's car was broken into yesterday, which sucks. She ran in to the gym for 5 minutes to pick something up, and left her purse on the passenger's seat. She came back to find her window smashed and her purse gone. Which included her cell phone. Now, anyone who owns a cell phone knows what a pain this is. I wouldn't be able to contact half of my friends if I lost mine. She has to cancel all her accounts and get a new driver's license. But, hopefully that will teach her a lesson. I used to keep stuff in plain veiw in my car until it was broken into. Twice. In three months. The first was in front of a boyfriend's house and my jacket, school bag, and waitressing money from that night was gone. Then I went to OU for Halloween to visit Heather, and I parked in the garage one level above all of the police cars. My stereo and CDs were take. Now I don't even keep anything in my car. Well, other than junk. But I take my purse everywhere or lock stuff up in my trunk.

Next week is going to be almost as busy, so I'm preparing myself for that. Looking forward to seeing War of the Worlds and the last Star Wars at some point.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home