endeavors

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

The building I work in has one bathroom per floor. And I'm far away. So I find going to the bathroom somewhat annoying. See, I drink a lot of water. I try to hold it as long as possible so I'm not making a trip every few minutes. But there are two things that piss me off. (sorry--inspired by Heather's puns) First, there is a guy who cleans the bathrooms. And never at the same time each day. He always seems to be cleaning the bathroom (you can't go in when he's in there--he locks the door) when I have to go. I trek all the way down the hall to the bathroom, and I see his sign up. I now have two options. 1) Walk all the way back to my desk, get my badge (you have to have an id to move between floors), walk all the way back to the 2nd floor stairs, and go up or down to the next bathroom. Of course, if I choose this option, he always seems to be done cleaning by the time I walk by on my way to the stairs. 2) Stand outside the bathroom doing the peepee dance until he's done. Now, the problem with that option is, I never know when he's going to be done. If I happen to catch him right as he's beginning, I have a 15 minute wait. Usually I walk back to my desk, get my badge, and come back to the bathroom to discover that he's finished. The second frustrating thing is that during these times when I hold it forever, I have a good pee. But then 15 minutes later I have to go again. Sometimes I think my bladder is plotting against me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home