endeavors

Sunday, October 05, 2003

I love my aunt. We've been living in AZ for a little over four months now. And instead of being 2000 miles away, Nancy lives about 35 min. north. So today while Paul was golfing, I went shopping with my aunt. We went to Victoria's Secret first because the two bras I own are almost two years old. They had all these new colors in new styles, with matching panties. This may not be exciting for most people, but for those of us who have huge boobs, it's great. See, usually you can only buy tan, white, and black bras that are styled for 70-yr-old women. But at VC, they hook you up. So I now have my first pair of matching bra and panties. Technically two sets--purple and silver. Then we went to Robinson-May and they were having a huge 75%off sale. I bought a Tommy H. short-sleeved zip-up hoodie, a Liz Claiborne golf shirt (so I have something to wear the next time Paul invites me and doesn't un-invite me a day later), and a pair of casual dress slacks that had small flowers embroidered on the left ankle and right pocket. Nancy bought a red sleeveless shirt. While we were standing in line, she grabs my stuff to put it on the counter and says, "My treat." I love my aunt. And she loves spending money on other people. So I will help her out in any way I can. We parted ways after that, and I hit another mall that had a Lerner's of New York (because I had a coupon). Most of my shirts have a really wild pattern, and I need something solid for auditions. The coupon could be used on sale items and red-line. So I bought $209 worth of stuff for $88. Do I rock or what?

Today was a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home