endeavors

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

I would post more, but my computer is slowly dying and it won't open web pages sometimes. I thought it was Blogger's fault, but it's doing that with other sites as well. Anyway, I really need to be getting ready for work, but Paul said something worth quoting. I get up a little before 6, and he gets up a little before 8. He hates having a phone in the bedroom, so I keep it unplugged. This morning at about 5:45 the phone rang. Now, I may have let it go if it hadn't been so early. I mean, what if it was an emergency or something. Paul's point was that they would leave a message. Well, I answered it. The only thing Paul hates more than having a phone in the bedroom, is when it's for him. So I woke him up. "I'm not here." I asked if it was an emergency. They guy on the other end identified himself as Paul's old college buddy. Who forgot about the time change. After I hung up, Paul says, "I'm going to saw off your hands." I know he was pissed, but crap, that was funny. Then he rolled over and went back to sleep. Sorry, babe. I won't wake you next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home