endeavors

Thursday, July 03, 2003

I had a job this morning. The temp agency finally came through and called me at 10, which gave me reason to put off going to the gym for a bit. I was to start at 7 a.m. the following Monday. Something to do!! Yippee!! So I didn't go to Cheesecake Factory to apply to serve. I haven't served in years and swore I'd never go back, but it's really good money. Something I need. Especially after $250 for headshots and $215 for a plane ticket back home for Steph's wedding. Which I'm in. Which means a dress and gift. Anyway. I went about my day. Grocery shopping, working out, talking long distance. Then my phone rings around 4, and it's the temp agency. The client cancelled their order. And not only is the weekend coming up (never a good time to apply for a job), but it's also a holiday (lots of things are closed, and restaurants are very busy).
Poop.
Poop, I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home