endeavors

Thursday, June 19, 2003

Only have one episode left. Will try to save that until at least tonight. I'm contemplating writing an essay about why you all should watch "Buffy". As the season goes on, the shows get better and better. Anyway. Even though the only time I've moved today was to go to the gym, things are looking up. Tomorrow has a purpose. I was getting to the point where depression might start to set in. But tomorrow I have an official job interview. And Saturday Paul and I are playing volleyball at our complex. A tournament of sorts. Then going to a party that night. Sunday I have an audition. And Monday I have callbacks for something I did last Monday. The callbacks make sense. See, they had me read for the lead young-girl type roll with five other 17-yr-olds. I'm 25. And I DO NOT look 17. Tosha does. Sarah does. I do not. When wearing the right clothes with the right make-up and hair, I look 30. At the end of the audition the director asked if everyone got to read for what they wanted. So I spoke up. And now am called back for three of the minor, quirky character roles. Which is what they should have had me read for in the first place. But I'm excited. I actually have things to do for the next four days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home