endeavors

Thursday, March 21, 2002

My boyfriend is on Conan tonight. This is my sad life. Recently I've become, how you say..., obsessed with Lord of the Rings. I saw the movie twice, then decided to read the books. All four. Let's just say it's been really dead at work. So then I had a dream a while ago that I had moved to LA with Tosha, and I was at a coffee shop doing my mailings when who should walk in but Elijah Wood. So we talked and ended up hanging out. He became sort of a stand-in zha (who is living on the east coast currently and I miss him). P.S. my dreams are like tv episodes. So each night is a new installment. OK, so we eventually end up dating. And it's like my ER fascination. You know, where I think I'm a doctor because I watch 11 hours of ER every week. So I refer to Elijah as my boyfriend. And Tosh plays along. I had to break up with Joey McIntyre (which I would link to, but the site is down), but we're still friends. It's cool. So I'm watching Conan, and I'm loving my boyfriend even more. He's such a dork, as am I. He's still talking with an accent from LOTR. Yeah. I have it on tape. OHMYGOD!!! I Have It On Tape. I'm going back to my hole for a few more years. Call me when New Kids get back together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home