endeavors

Monday, July 13, 2009

Well, I made it through another X-Ecution. Not on purpose. I told JD after that next week would have to be my last week. I was really nervous talking to him, because I didn't want to let him down. He was super cool and complimentary of my work. I wish I could stay and see this through, but it just got way too complicated with the whole working from home. It's difficult to crash on someone's couch when you have an entire workstation to bring with. But I'm ready to leave and ready for Austin. I hope I can organize a workshop or something to fly JD out for a weekend. I really appreciated working with him the past few weeks, and I feel like I could still learn a lot from him.

As I was sitting at the bar with Jennifer, a group of girls sought me out to tell me how much they liked my work tonight. One girl said I was her favorite improviser, "And I watch A LOT of improv!" I can't even describe how good that made me feel. I'm going into a new scene with new people, and I'm nervous about finding my place. Finding where I fit in to everything. But having a complete stranger compliment my work made me feel like everything was gonna be just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home