endeavors

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Alright. Crap. You win.

Last year I remember having a specific conversation with my darling Tilt about how I was not going to do Facebook. I was done with internet social crap. Done, I say. But Tilt said it was the best way to let people know about your shows. My answer to that was others on my troupes would take care of it.

But after a bazillion friend requests and the fact that the Latckey Kids have our schedule posted and that's sort of info I need, I gave in and signed up.

Consider my words eaten.

In other news, I uploaded the iO Christmas Party pics to my flickr account. Go check 'em out!

1 Comments:

  • I like that you called me your "darling Tilt". I think you only added me to this after you found out I am an avid reader of your blog. I thank you just the same.
    - tilt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At January 16, 2009 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment



<< Home