endeavors

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I woke up before 5 am to get some cardio in before work. Then I remembered that I still haven't typed up the PIF notes. Not only from last week's meeting, but from the week before, as well. I suck as the Secretary.

So, instead of working out, I decided to type up the PIF notes. Then I got online and caught up with my friends' blogs. Now it is an hour later and I haven't done squat for PIF. So, I will spend the next 10 minutes transcribing. Not that that will help much.

In other news, I like a boy and he likes me back. Life is good.

In other other news, the Piano Incident from GMIF (my trip to Tucson last weekend) is on youtube. Probably the easiest way to get there is go to the Galapagos myspace page (I also put them in the #1 spot on my myspace page for easy access) and read the blog. The best part about it is I was sitting house left, so I could see the whole thing. José trying to move it, the teetering where we weren't sure if it would actually fall, then the giant bang of all the keys coming undone. It was glorious. And you can distinctly hear Chris Trew cracking up on the video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home