endeavors

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Words will never be able to express how much I love Faith and Chris.

They were over at her mom's house tonight, and Asha (her 4 yr-old neice) used the fireplace as her stage and sang songs she made up as Chris played guitar. They came home a few minutes ago and I said my good nights. Chris got out his guitar and the two of them then stood outside my door and made up the most wonderful song about me. It involved Buffy and charts and graphs and insurance and Cox Communications. I laughed so hard tears were running down my cheeks. I joined in the chorus with Faith and harmonized. When it was over, Chris says, "I understand why you love The Remainders so much. That was fun!"

I wonder if they will let me live with them when they get married.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home