endeavors

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I had nightmares last night, so I didn't sleep very well. I kept waking up, going back to sleep, and picking up right where I left off. I just couldn't get away. It was about vampires. Hagrid, no comments! My POV kept switching from Angelis (yes, I know, lame) to a third party observer. It took place in this really ritzy neighborhood--actually a place I have dreamt about before. Actually, a place where other nightmares have taken place. Anyway, all of these huge houses had really nice pools, and everyone was having a pool party at night. I was going around (as Angelis) killing people. There was one party that took place during the day. I was in the pool in broad daylight, thinking, "Oh, I guess if I just stay underwater, I won't burst into flames." But I was able to get out and run into the house for cover. No one else was in it, everyone was outside. I was trapped. They started hunting me. There was something familiar about that house and that situation, and I realize now that I've had another dream that took place in the same spot. It was a serial killer who was trapped in a house, and all the neighborhood people were hunting him.

Other very vivid things I remember: Drinking blood. I remember how thick it was going down my throat. I remember not being able to get enough of it. When my POV switched to a 3rd party, I remember being really scared and running a lot. I also remember how nice the pools were.

When I finally woke up for good, I was so thirsty I couldn't stand it. I've had a lot to drink this morning, but still can't seem to quench it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home