endeavors

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

fyi:

dave matthews band has been on repeat on my ipod for a week: before these crowded streets, under the table and dreaming, and remember two things (live). the only song on 3 albums that i don't like is halloween. his voice is too scratchy.

also: i'm not a skirt-wearer. but there's something about freshly-shaven legs that makes me want to wear one. so i am. for Shaun Tubbs. I think he's in LA now.

I wonder what Mr. Mesko is up to these days. I was remembering people in h.s. I really liked but never talk to. He was my Latin teacher, and an all around swell guy. Hmmm...now that I'm thinking about it, Mr. Mesko was my all time favorite teacher. I had him for 3.5 years. In August when I'm in OH for a day, I might sneak away and drop in on his class. Yes, I will definitely do that! Now I'm all excited. I wonder if he still spits on the overhead to clean off his notes? That may be when my phobia of spittle started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home