endeavors

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Miscellaneous Randomness

~Just saw "the head butt" from the world cup on you tube. Glorious. That could break your xyphoid process.

~Why am i not in bed? My hair is still wet. I have to leave for work in about 5 hours. But I'm not tired. Still kinda anxious...unsettled...lonely. Even though I'm surrounded by people. Yesterday I was asked what I've been up to, and I couldn't remember why I don't have more free time. Then I met Michelle for spinning and remembered, oh yeah, we go to the gym every freakin' day. Well, not every day. But more often than not. Yesterday, for instance, was cardio kickboxing. I've taken kickboxing before. I also have the Tae Bo tapes. It's fun and I enjoy it. Well, I have never taken a class quite like yesterday's. I have decided the only way to keep up with the INSANE instructor who is in ridiculously good shape, is to do speed. Lots and lots of speed. I, myself, have never done speed. But I can imagine that's what you need to get through this class. I was drenched head to toe. It was not sexy.

Speaking of sexy and the gym...are Michelle and I the only two females who go there to actually work out? Yes, there is a ridiculous amount of unspeakably hot guys at our gym, but are you really there to get a date? Because some of these girls...I don't know what they're thinking. They have cute little matching outfits. Their hair and makeup are perfect. I am in sweats--and they call them that for a reason--no make up, wet hair plastered to my sweaty head. Someone please explain that to me.

~Oh, and The Tommies are doing our show tomorrow night at the Trunk Space. Come check it out, fools! My hair will be different.

~heehee: my spell check wanted to replace "freakin'" with "foreskin".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home