endeavors

Monday, July 03, 2006

holy crap, when did it become july? i remember in hs the months would drag by and my parents said, "enjoy it while you can. when you grow up, it will fly by." i don't wanna grow up. i don't want it to go this fast. it's practically 2007 already. or, at least it will be the next time i blink.

___________

I was gonna go to CA this weekend. Lindsay will probably move back by August, and this was the last weekend I would have had a chance to see her until then. Remainders have shows the 14th and 22nd (p.s. come to those!), then its NYC. Tonight we're figuring out when we go to LA to perform (maybe the 4th). Anyway, I was all excited to hit San Diego with the kid sis, then drive up to LA the next day to go to Amoeba and IO West for some shows. Plus see some of the people I missed last time I was there. But then I looked at my calendar and saw Big City Rock Saturday night. Cassy and I have been looking forward to this concert for a month, now. So I will not be going to LA. I will not get to surf or buy music. But that's okay. Cuz instead I will get my car fixed for the upcoming 15000 miles I'm about to put on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home