endeavors

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

strange dreams

It started off as Spy Kids. I have never seen the movies, but this was a scene from it. The main characters were lego people. Then I'm running around an empty mall with Brian Boe and his two daughters. I take a vitamin e pill and it gets stuck in my throat. There are no drinking fountains, but a glass of water is out. I have some. A sales clerk walks over to me b/c she sees me looking for Brian again. She thinks I'm going to steal something. Then she notices her water has been drunk. So we get down on our hands and knees to see where it spilled. I don't tell her it was me. I try to find the spill on the carpet. Then I go outside the mall to meet zha. I haven't seen him in a really long time, and we hug really hard. I am taller than him. We walk around outside to find a place to eat. I don't have shoes on and feel weird about it. As we're leaving the restaurant, I notice the couple leaving in front of me doesn't have shoes on. Neither do the servers. I then have a 30 minute conversation about the legalities of servers not wearing shoes.

Origins:
I think the reason I was taller than zha in my dream is b/c I'm really protective of him. I take a vitamin e pill every morning with breakfast. Brian Boe talks about his girls all the time at work. When I worked at L.A. Weightloss, by law we couldn't wear open toed shoes when our phlebotomist was in. No clue where the Spy Kids thing comes in to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home