endeavors

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Last night was kinda hard b/c a friend is going through some stuff and I just want to make it all better all the time and I can't. And the thought of what *might* have happened really scared me.

I've shared with a few people that I'm rethinking the move to L.A. Because different things are important to me now, and I don't have to do it to prove something to myself. I want to study more improv, that's for dang sure. But that doesn't mean I have to move there forever.

Maybe my job allowing me to telecommute isn't so that I can work from another state. Maybe it's sos that I can stay here and do improv full time. Either way, I'm in no rush to figure it all out. I'm just going to allow the scene to develop, and not force circumstances or relationships.

Today I got flowers at work for the first time in I think my whole life. Because last night was hard and the next while will be, as well, as I try to figure my life out. Bill Binder, I love you with all my heart and soul. *raises glass*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home