endeavors

Friday, January 27, 2006

A couple of weeks ago I sort of started working out again. I wanted to get in the habit of doing something every day, even if it was small like swimming for 30 minutes. But I wasn't sticking to the "every day" part of my bargain. Well, now I have a focus, reason, and goal: I'm going to LA in 3 weeks!!!

I try to take workshops that I think will benefit me when they come up. In fact, tomorrow I'm taking one with Darlene Wyatt. So I get this email from a list I'm on (HelenWheels), and it's for a workshop with a casting director. The price (which is cheaper than some workshops I've seen that were in PHX) includes airfare, one night @ a hotel, transportation, dinner, a tour of Warner Brothers Studios, and a taping of "Joey". I am so excited!! I won't get to see zha or Caroline or Amanda or Joe or anyone I know who lives there, but I'll get to take a killer workshop and watch a sitcom being taped. To get that kind of behind-the-scenes look is going to be great!

And the upside of all of this is spending every day at my gym. Where there is an obscene amount of hot guys. So, although I may be cursing the elliptical and shaking my head at the 50 yr-old women with 10% body fat and huge fake boobs, the scenery will be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home