endeavors

Monday, January 16, 2006

I am an improv snob. I only want to do scenes with Jeff Watson. I feel very real when I play with him. Like I'm not doing a scene, I just am that person. I have actually felt this way about Jeff Watson for a long time. Today it was a grandfather/granddaughter scene. Once it was a husband and wife living in the woods. I just really connect with him.

On the other end of the spectrum, I can't to a scene with Daren Webb to save my life. Tonight for some reason, we did an abnormal amount of scenes together and I just could not stop laughing. That guy is superfunny. The last one we did (I wanted quiet, he wanted sexy time), we just gave up and gave in to the laughter. It was very non-productive. But I did learn that I can never do scenes with Daren Webb, unless my character has a disorder where she laughs all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home