endeavors

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I offered Alexander lessons to anyone who wanted to do it again, half-expecting no one to really take me up on it. But I just got a call and tomorrow I'm doing a lesson. Anyone else interested?

Tonight was group dinner, and Kelly, Molly, and Joeangel were introduced to the magical world of the semi-supine position. Because Faith is now forcing me to be a cult leader.

Also, Hagrid: I am watching Lost. Even though I missed the beginning of the season and it kills me to come into it in the middle, I have been seduced. The thing I don't like about it--and this goes for all tv shows--is that it follows the formula. I know exactly what scene is going to happen next, and when the house is going to blow up. I think Alias was the only show that threw me. That's one of the reasons why I love it so much. And I *refuse* to come in to the middle of that season. Even though Sark is coming back and I want to have his babies. He was born in Oregon, which I never would have guessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home