endeavors

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Man, have I been watching some really fabulous movies lately. Spanglish was so beautiful. The use of colors was really great. My favorite scene was in the restaurant, the shot of their feet right before they touch the ground. Uh-mazing. Oh, I also agree 100% with him.

Then last night was Dancer in the Dark. I like to further my depression when I'm sick, and I would have to say that movie did it. I was crying so hard by the end I was trying not to shudder. There are some startling moments, so the fact that I'm pretty jumpy to begin with didn't help. My whole body watches a movie when I get into it. And I really got into this one. It was a little predictable, but that didn't stop me from loving it. It only added to it. For instance, the moment she said 107 steps, I knew at some point that would be a song. And when they actually sang it...I started to choke up when I was telling Tammy about it. That's a movie I will be thinking about for a long time.

106. Slam.

devastating.

And the glasses...

I can't take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home