endeavors

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Every time I'm sick, my posts always begin the same: I hate being sick. Well...Far be it from me to break tradition.

I hate being sick.

It's my first week on the job, and I refuse to call in. Which makes sitting through 8 hours of "training" (i use the term loosely) almost unbearable. I drove home facing the sun. Now, for those of you who live in hot climates, you know that it can get to about 4000 degrees in your car driving into the sun. Well, I'm sick enough that I drove home with my windows up and air off. Yep, it's fever time. My plan for the evening is to take it easy. Tammy has this ginormous tv, so I may pop in a movie later. Or play The Legend of Zelda.

Also, when I'm sick, I tend to get depressed, as a lot of people do. So I called Tosh and left a 2 minute message remembering a fun time during a show we were in together. Then I called zha, and he was celebrating a great showing at school. That cheered me up. I was going to leave him a message reminiscing over the Great Mud Fight of '97.

Oh, one more thing to let y'all understand the severity of my sickness: The only thing I hate more than being sick is country music. On the way home, not only did I listen to a country song, but the lyrics made me cry. Eek! Maybe I should check out the ER.

Perhaps Moulin Rouge is not the best movie to watch tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home