endeavors

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight! OK, if you tell me something, then say you're going to announce it to the group, please do me a favor and make that announcement as soon as possible. If I give someone a birthday gift I know they're really going to like, I usually get too excited and tell them what it is before they open it. Sometimes even before I buy it. So when Hagrid confirmed my suspicions that he had proposed to Michelle and she had accepted, he then needed to tell everyone else immediately. I had to sit on that gem for over an hour. Seriously, you almost killed me tonight, H. But I suppose I forgive you. AHHH!!! Ken and Michelle are engaged! I am so happy for them I can't even explain it. He is a dear friend to me, and they are so right together. Eek, I'm all mushy inside.

Interesting conversation after rehearsal with Liz. I don't even remember how the subject was brought up, but I told her that I'm interviewing for a job in Scottsdale Friday. Cassy's been teasing me for a while to move to Tempe/Scottsdale. Both my improv things are there, and I'm out that way all the time. Now I may be working there. Who knows? So I expressed to Liz my joy/frustration with everything. And she's in the same place. She wants to go to LA, but at the same time, doesn't. I've been back and forth so many times that whenever anyone asks if I'm moving, I just say, "That's the plan for the moment." I want to have my own place and a piano. On my way to church Sunday I drove by a piano store that was going out of business and having a huge sale. But A) I owe too much to buy one, and B) (perhaps most importantly) I have no place to put it. But that store was calling my name. Liz wants to live here but work in LA. Which is exactly what I want to do. We had this whole conversation filled with "I know"s and "I feel the same way"s. So it was good to hear someone else was struggling as well. If I could make the perfect world, zha would cast me in all of his movies, I'd just work on location for the extent of the filming, and live in AZ. But, alas, I cannot make the perfect world. So we'll just have to wait and see.

And Hagrid is still engaged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home