endeavors

Monday, August 29, 2005

I still hate moving. Hopefully by tomorrow I will have everything out of the Wendel's and into Tammy's. But that's only for 4 months, then another stupid move.

Because I don't see myself, everyone's reaction to my hair made me a little self-conscious by the end of the day. I mean, everyone loved it, but people were coming over to my desk or doing double-takes. In the morning I kept forgetting why, but by the afternoon it was routine. I just wish I had done something more than my usual pony tail, but I got in a little late last night, which meant roll out of bed into shower into car.

I love Sunday rehearsals!!!! I love the people and what we work on. I love improv! Which is the only reason I'm going tonight. I really need to finish moving and get some sleep, but I can't be away. I love watching and learning. Plus my friends are really talented, and I'm continually amazed.

Oh, and I still hate moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home