endeavors

Monday, July 25, 2005

Does anyone know how to block pop up ads? The Wendel's computer is driving me nuts. Seriously, there are 15 open windows only because I can't close them fast enough. But that's not why I'm not in bed.

Tonight on the way home from rehearsal I was thinking about the fact that I had written about mowing the lawn. And I had used the word "mown". Was that a real word? Or did I make it up? Then I realized I now had a dictionary and I could look it up. Because I spent several hours Sunday dividing my stuff up with Paul. Sunday was hard. It was sad to divide everything up. "Do you want this?" "No, you can have it." "I'm taking the real dictionary but you can have the Scrabble one." Then we sat together for a while and I tried not to cry. And when my phone rang he held on and asked me not to go. It was so familiar to be there with him again. To talk about our days and what was going on in our lives like we used to. Things we're nervous and afraid of. I don’t know. I guess I have nothing to say. It just made me sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home