endeavors

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Heather, this one's mainly for you...I signed up for this new service on www.netflix.com. Go there. Rent dvds. See, what you do is pay $20/month and they mail you dvds. It takes a day or so for them to get to you, and it also comes with return postage. So all you do is watch them and put them back in the mailer to get more. You can have three at a time. If you watch one, you can send it back right away, and they'll just send you the next movie on your list. My first rentals: Daredevil, Star Wars 2, and (drumroll) The Asylum of Satan!!! I couldn't believe they had it! It's a really bad "horror" (I use the term lightly) movie made in the 70s. A great movie to MysteryScience while you watch. Complete with plastic bugs on strings and a monster whose fake teeth fall out. I highly recommend it for a party or something. But you don't have to be drunk to enjoy it. Same with Showgirls. Anyway, I'm pumped. Also in the mail today came my IHOP certificates. Paul and I went there twice in June, and both times we were double charged. The dates were more than a week apart, we just happend to be there when their computers went nuts. So they sent me two $15 gift certificates (on top of refunding my money) for my inconvenience. Today was a good mail day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home