endeavors

Friday, July 25, 2003

OK, this relates to another post. The news headline read as follows "Ice Cream: Coronary in a Cone?" Come on! The next one made me sad: "Was is legal to kill Saddam's Sons?" I mean, when is it really legal to kill anyone? And what are the reasonings behind it? This is why I'm against the death penalty. Do not set up a society where it is illegal and immoral to kill people, then offer that up as justice. It's rediculous. If we lived in a society that didn't establish killing as such, I would have no problem with the death penalty. I just think it's really hypocritical and I hate it. In other news, last night I went to the callback from the Worst Audition Ever, and it was the Worst Callback Ever. I mean, I really had to talk myself into going. It was so far away, and it turned out that everybody there knew everybody else. Including the director. But I forgot how damn funny "A Flea In Her Ear" is, so I think I'll go see it when it opens. Because I will not be participating in the production. I felt very out of place. Which is exactly what community theatre is. I forgot. My bad. And this is my favorite line from the story: "So Jord and I walk down the hallway with a plastic knife and a mouse stuck to a glue board."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home