endeavors

Wednesday, December 04, 2002

I'm turning into a push-over who can't say no. I got myself into this little thing that I have to do tomorrow night. And, after having a few minutes to think about, I really don't want to go. But I feel bad because I said I would. So, now I have to call this guy back and tell him why I'm not coming. And I can't lie. For some reason I just don't feel comfortable making something up. I've always been like that, but only on certain things. Like what I'm doing in the evening. If someone were to ask me, and I really didn't want them to know, too bad for me. I'm like Abe Lincoln, for cryin' out loud.

Oh, and although I like the word "abrupt", I do not like abrupt endings to conversations. And I do not enjoy being hung up on. What the hell was that about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home