endeavors

Thursday, November 28, 2002

So many things. First, I'm finally doing a play. "The Memory of Water". Quite brilliant, actually. It's a serio-comedy--which means I finally get to be funny. Which makes my dad happy. I've been in depressing plays, or the bad guy for a while now. Thanks to Natasha for giving me the audition info. My character smokes pot and drinks the entire play. Not quite sure how to break that one to the parents. As for Thanksgiving, hope you all have a happy one. Mine started at 7:45 in the morning...I met my sister at the gym for a spinning class. Now, for those of you who've never heard of spinning, it's really intense. I'm too tired to write about it at this time, but basically it's the most effective calorie/fat burning work out in the world. And you sweat like nobody's business. The class was full. People were being turned away. And I thought, this is THANKSGIVING, go back to bed people!. But it was a good time. On a completely different note, I feel as though I'm retreating into myself again. I've had two really vivid dreams about the end of this relationship. And the dreams were so realistic that, well, the first time I was surprised to wake up next to him. I mean, I actually thought, didn't you just leave me? And as for the second one; I was surprised when he called my cell. Which makes me think of "The Matrix." What really is real? Have you ever had a memory, and not been able to determine if it was a dream. You think you remember something that actually happened to you, but maybe it didn't. Maybe you were remembering it wrong. The play touches on that a bit, and it just got my mind working. What is real?

Hope you eat lots of pie today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home