endeavors

Monday, November 04, 2002

OK. So this was an interesting weekend. Had an audition for a piece that, if I got, I wouldn't exactly want my parents to see it. Then went to gamble and lost $40 faster than you can put a twenty in a video poker machine. Then The Boy took me to see "The Ring". Now. I HATE scary movies. But, I was willing to give it a try, because the boy lives by the IMDB, and it got a great rating and was only PG-13. Yeah. I haven't slept in two days, and I'm not sure when I'm going to talk to him again. And, even though I watched the majority of the movie with my eyes closed and my ears plugged, I would recommend it. Not the typical Hollywood ending. Even though I didn't really see most of it. Just thought i should reiterate that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home