endeavors

Friday, August 09, 2002

I should be tired. I should be in bed. But I'm not. Two hours ago I was almost asleep. Then I got up to watch tv. And I'm almost asleep on the couch. But why is it that when I get into bed, I am not tired at all. Why is my mind racing? I'm not even thinking about anything in particular. I mean, if we'd had a bad week at work, and it was down to the wire and I had to hit goal...that would be different. But we're two thousand over goal. Well, I do have a lot of paper work I have to do, which I'm not looking forward to. I wish I didn't put so many hours in there. And then I go to Columbus. Which will be fun, 'cause I haven't gotten all dressed up and looking hot in a long time. And I get to go out dancing. However, I hate Columbus with all of my heart and soul, and, quite frankly, would rather be hanging out here with The Boy, but I already said I would go. Why is he asleep and I'm wide a-freakin-wake? And did I re-lock my door? And is my alarm set? I should be in bed. I should be unconscious. There are mafia people to kickbox. I have a really long weekend ahead of me. And I won't get to see The Boy until mid-next week.
:(
My neighbors upstairs are making so much noise I want to punch them in the face. AARRGGHH!! If I could figure out why I'm awake, then I could deal with it and be done. But I have no idea. It's been a half an hour. Eh, screw it all. I'll just lay down and pretend I'm sleepy. Then maybe my body will figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home