endeavors

Thursday, August 08, 2002

What an interesting evening. I'm the type of person who will come get you at three in the morning if you need a ride. Perhaps you are too drunk or too tired. I've had a middle-of-the-night phone call a few times, and I was more than happy to help out. So if you are my friend and are ever in need, please do not hesitate to call. Even if you are The Shmuck. See, everyone always thinks they're being rude, so they never bother. But when Tosha called at 5 a.m. because there was no way in hell she could make it another three feet in her car, I was very happy.
"Where are you?"
"Um, pulling up to your apartment."
So she took a four hour nap before hitting the road again to get ready for a comercial shoot today in a little bit. I ended up going to my swim class this morning. Which I have missed so much! And the ladies missed me, too. And now I'm getting ready to have lunch with my mom. By the way. There's nothing like making out with your boyfriend in his basement with his parents upstairs to make you feel like a dirty slut. I know you know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home