endeavors

Tuesday, March 26, 2002

8:00 a.m. The alarm won't go off for another thirty minutes. But the damn phone is ringing.

-hello?
-hi. how are you?
again, still half in the dream that perhaps involved some sort of red food,
-hello?
in a deep, soft voice,
-hi, how are you doin'?
-um, I think you have the wrong number.
-so? who's this? (still trying to be sexy)
-not who you're looking for.

click.
thirty minutes more to dream about something else. thirty minutes more of sleep. thirty minutes more until the damn alarm will go off. and the fucking phone rings and it's some sleaze bag doing an early morning booty call. may as well get up and pee.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Everyone should watch the Osbournes. That is a command, mind you. It is so hysterical. I would link to it, but mtv.com is "undergoing a lot of changes". So in five to seven days the bleeding will stop, and you can once again surf their site. Anywho, as I said, it's hysterical. The premise is "Real World meets Ozzy Osbourne". Or, at least that's my take on the premise. And let me tell you, Ozzy Osbourne is my anti-drug. You can hardly understand what he's saying and he shakes all the time. You notice it the most in his arms and hands. Next week's episode should be great. He's getting ready for his tour, which also means he's working out. His wife is absolutely fabulous. Tonight she violated her son's teddy bear and threw a rotting ham over their fence into their neighbor's back yard. You kind of had to see it. AND YOU SHOULD. So tape it, or watch it Tuesdays at 10:30 p.m., or do what I do and go over to your parent's because you don't have mtv you have twelve-dollar cable and that only gives you vh1 and the history channel. (p.s., my boyfriend was on a few episodes ago.)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I don't think I mentioned this, but last Saturday, my brandnewcarthatilove was hit. So I have a big fat dent in the bumper that can't get fixed yet because the kid that hit me's insurance people haven't called. And the police are avoiding me. Which makes me sad, because the officer who is/was handling my case was yummy. I'll call tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home