endeavors

Friday, August 08, 2008

Life Goals


This is something I've been thinking about for a while. I read The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch and absolutely loved it. That was an incredible man. He literally achieved everything he ever wanted to do. He was an extraordinary man who lived a life full of love and laughter. Since his passing, I've been thinking quite a bit about the big and little goals I personally want to achieve. I've decided to write them down. This list can be added to in the future. As I achieve the goals, I will cross them off and put the date. Here is what I have so far.

Travel to Hawaii
Travel some place which requires a stamp in my passport - preferably London or Ireland
Try stand-up
Purchase a house
Get married
Volunteer
Work with children - especially improv-related
Release an 80s-related power ballad album
Be in an improv troupe which travels
Win an award
Make $100,000.00 in one year
Take a picture I like well enough to frame
Learn ASL
Become fluent in Spanish
Take a personal interest class at a community college
Skydive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home