endeavors

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I haven't had my hair cut in a few months. I like the length now, though it could use a trim. Last summer I looked like a roadie for the Indigo Girls. Hazel has been cutting my hair since I met her through Chris Trew the day before NYE. Since going to her, I've had everyone--including straight boys--specifically compliment me on the cut of my hair.

Last time I called Purple Circle to make an appointment, they told me she had been hit by a car and her collar bone was shattered. That was a pretty shocking phone call. I hope Hazel is okay. And not just for selfish reasons--I really genuinely liked her a lot. She has an incredibly interesting life story and is an all around cool cat.

Hazel, I hope your arm heals and you are back to 100% soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home