endeavors

Thursday, October 04, 2007

I am the loneliest girl. Faith has been in AZ for over 2 weeks now. And she won't be coming back for another 1.5 at the minimum. I work from home. By myself. No one around. Luckily I have my nights filled with improv and new friends, or I'd have gone crazy by now.

I sent an email to Foxy Boy. We clearly can not hang out anymore, unless it's with a group of people. We've tried to be friends for 7 years now, and it's just not going to work. One-on-one time is not something that should be happening. He's not a relationship person, so things between us aren't ever going to go anywhere.

We've been hanging out a lot the past couple of weeks. I mean, we hung out on a weekly basis before--surfing and whatnot. But the past couple of weeks it's been a lot more. When I first moved out here, I wondered what it would be like between us. I thought we could really honestly just be friends. And that's what it seemed like. But there was another person between us. Now that he's gone, we sort of fell back into our old ways. Except this time around with a solid friendship behind it. Which makes stuff more confusing and painful. I don't want to let go of my friend, but I have to. Because I'm kidding myself.

Everything sucks. I'm going to eat a brownie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home