endeavors

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Quote of the Night

So Cassy and I spent the weekend together. This is the first time since Ethan was born a year and a half ago that she's been away from him, and she needed a distraction. Bradley took him back to Wyoming for his dad's graduation. Friday night we went to Oregano's* and she spent the night. We then got up Saturday morning to drive to Sedona to look for wedding places for her and Bradley. (they did things out of the "traditional" order. Ethan was planned. It took them 10 months to get pregnant. They're not getting married until next April) Sunday morning we went out to breakfast with Steven and Michael and she came to church with me.

But the funniest moment was Friday night. We were laying in bed at 11 o'clock, barely able to keep our eyes open but wanting to finish one last Sudoku puzzle. She looks at me and says, "We are a couple of party animals."

That we are, my friend. That we are.



_____________
*I love introducing people I like to that restaurant. The pazookie is delish, and they have the world's best spinach/artichoke dip if you like garlic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home