endeavors

Friday, April 28, 2006

I am someone's improv crush. And it is cracking me up. I took a Men in Shirts workshop Sunday, and was really happy with my scenework. Talked with Clif afterwards, and he had some really nice things to say about me. Including the fact that he was going to start stalking me, but only until he could see me perform again. He had some great things to say about Hagrid, too. That's what put the idea in my head to do a two person show with him. But I've never done anything like this before, so I wanted to talk with him about formats and stuff. With crazy busy schedules, we can't talk until next week. Here is an excerpt from an email:

"Talk to you next week! I should have your home completely bugged by then, so just start aksing your walls questions and i will respond."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home