endeavors

Monday, April 17, 2006

I left rehearsal early tonight knowing that it would run late and I have to be up early and I didn't sleep well last night and I'm pooped. On the way home I stopped at a QT to fill up. (I'd been running on fumes for a while) After putting $33 worth of gas in my little 12 gallon tank (which was almost physically painful), I tried to leave. But no. My battery died. And I don't just mean a little bit. I couldn't even turn the lights on. Several very helpful guys came to my aid, but to no avail. After quite a while with jumper cables and revving engines, the farthest I got was being able to turn my headlights on. So we pushed it into a space and Bill came to get me. (p.s. again--thank you for that!!!) In the morning I will borrow Faith's car (she doesn't know this yet) and go get a battery. Which I will then change on my own. So, wish me luck with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home