endeavors

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I am okay with having fun.

I never go out and *do* anything, so now I am. Next Thursday I'm going to see Cirque. Yup, it's officially official. I remember leaving Vegas when I went to visit Lindz, thinking, why am I not watching a show? So it's $100...so what?! This is something I've wanted to do for years. And $100 isn't going to put me out on the street.

The movie Six Weeks is what got me into lists. This girl is dying of leukemia and has a list of things she wants to do before she dies. That's always stuck in the back of my head. I know I will jump out of a plane--that's a given. So it's not on my list. I've given it a lot of thought, and the two things I really want to do are go to Hawaii and see Cirque. This has been the sole content of my list for years. So next Thursday is a pretty big deal to me. I get to cross something off.

And then I get to perform in the PIF and hang out with the visiting troupes for a weekend. Then I'm going to Cali to Coachella. How amazing is that?!!

Two more things I'd like to do this summer are go tubing down the river and see a movie at the drive in. Life is too short to not enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home