endeavors

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Since pretty much the beginning of the year I've been working 6-day weeks. There have only been a few Saturday's I've been able to fully enjoy. This weekend was no exception--had to be up at 6am that morning. However, I made up for it today. I never got out of my pajamas, which were mismatched. I threw a pork loin in the crock pot in the morning so I wouldn't have to do anything serious for dinner; mac and cheese for lunch. I watched the last four episodes of Buffy season 5 in preparation for the release of season 6 on Tuesday. I didn't do a damn thing today. And Paul wasn't any better. He switched from playing MLB on the Playstation, to watching Reds highlights on ESPN, back to MLB. He only took a break for dinner when we watched Matchstick Men. A damn good movie, by the way. And now I'm going back to the place I've spent 95% of my day. The Bed.

All in all, it was a nice Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home