endeavors

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Dropped my dad off at the hospital tonight. Have to get up before 5 to see him off. Everyone's holding up pretty well. Sorry if I haven't called/written. I spent the day with my family (and mowed the lawn. Boy do I not miss that). Dinner was good. This is really hard on my sister--she got a little upset. So far I'm fine. I've made my peace with it. If anything does go wrong, well, I've had a fantastic week that I wouldn't have had otherwise. He knows I love him, and there's really nothing more to do. When we were waiting to check him in, he leaned over and whispered, "I'm glad you're okay with everything. Be strong for your mom and sister." I will.

He wrote us all letters in case something goes wrong. I intend to read mine on my flight home as he's recovering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home