endeavors

Saturday, April 24, 2004

First of all, my folks have a dial up modem, so it's taken me 20 minutes to get to this site. I miss my cable access.

Last night I stepped of the plane and took a deep breath. Cold and wet. Yep. I'm in Ohio. My sister was picking me up on her way home from Ohio University (not Ohio State, everyone always mixes them up), and was caught in traffic in Nelsonville. I waited outside with my luggage and a few Hershey Kisses with caramel. She finally arrived and we began the hour+ ride home. We talked about movies and classes and the apartment Paul and I will be moving into. We passed the Huber Heights exit on I-70, and I started to get excited. I haven't seen my family since November, and it's been hard being so far away while my dad is going through this. As we were pulling off I-75 at the Little York Road exit, Lindsay looks at me.

"So, do you really think he's going to survive the surgery? I feel like there's something they're not telling me."

I almost threw up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home