endeavors

Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Weird day so far. Didn't sleep well. Had very odd dreams. First was about Bill Gates. He kidnapped my sister and was downloading her memories onto little chips, and she was losing herself. We were running around this huge compound trying to escape, but all these tourists were fascinated with this technology and didn't realize how evil it was. Then I was in this huge church for some sort of audition I wasn't supposed to be at. We had to sing. I am not a singer. I had to change clothes in front of everyone, and the audience and the judges and everyone in charge hated me. I knew I was going to suck. We had a rehearsal song, and I was horrible. So we're all filed into this huge church-like place, and we're sitting in rows. It's my turn, and I'm chewing gum, which I forget to take out. So I start my song and the gum is creaping out the side of my mouth. I take it out and hold it in my hand, trying to hide it, but it becomes this big ball that is slightly smaller than a cue ball. And I change my song. Amazing Grace. Which I only know the first verse to. But I totally kick ass. Then the audience sings the second verse, and I pick up on a few words. The third verse was the first verse again, and I sang that by myself. I had totally captivated the audience and they loved me. The last line I could hardly get out because I was crying. I got a standing ovation-completely rocking everyone. Then Robert De Niro was kidnapping people at my pool from my childhood and some guy was trying to stop him, and he got all the weapons out of his hand except a detonator, and he blew up the building. And someone I loved was in there. Don't know who, but I was very upset. Then I woke up and my head was stuffed and I sneezed for five minutes. Anyone want a cat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home