endeavors

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Interesting evening. Went to see Willard. Which is so weird. I loved it. Came home. Paul stayed. At 5:30 in the morning he was really tossing and turning and woke me up.
"Are you okay?"
"No."
"What's wrong?"
Now, there are many things that I was thinking he would say. He felt sick, he was thinking about the day, lots of stuff. But never did I think he would say
"I just killed something on my face."
HOLY CRAP!!! Something was crawling on his face. If he hadn't stayed, that would have been me.
"Do you want me to turn the light on?"
"Yeah. I crushed it then threw it, and I can't find it."
So we turned the light on and looked in the sheets, on the cover, on the side of the bed.
"Here it is!!"
"Good God, don't pick it up!!"
He picked it up. It was one of the MUTANT GRASSHOPPERS!! Dear Lord in Heaven Above, that thing was ON HIS FACE!!! Needless to say, I didn't sleep for the rest of the morning. I kept feeling things crawling all over my body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home