endeavors

Thursday, March 27, 2003

So I don't want to come home. It is so amazingly beautiful down here, I can't even describe it. I got to see zha, and even the hour and a half drive to Tuscon was beautiful. I suppose I'll get used to it, but desert and mountains are gorgeous to those of us accustomed to grey, clouds, and dilapidated buildings. Paul and I have an apartment. I probably have a job. I sat by the pool and read yesterday, and when I got too hot, I dipped in and got back out. Then took a nap in the sun. I love it here. There is so much to do, and it's all so close together. There's nothing to do in Dayton. Well, a few things, but not like this. I was in San Diego for the first time last weekend visiting my cousin. Who just bought a condo. Got to go to the beach. Actually, three different beaches in two days. And there was so much to see. I wish I had more film. I could have easily taken three roles in two days out there. But I miss Paul, and Tosha, and don't mind going back knowing that it's only for two more months. And then a move across the country. I think it's now beginning to feel real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home