endeavors

Wednesday, October 02, 2002

A little self reflection. I think the reason I used to write more often is because of boredom and unrest. Ever since I took the job at the weightloss place, I've had much less free time. Monday I worked 8:30-7:30. Yesterday it was 10-8. It kind of sucks up my entire day. And also, I've decided to have a personal life. As in, to myself. Months ago I would write freely about parties or crazy times. But lately I've decided that not everyone needs to know every detail about the fantastic weekend I had. Nor do they care. And I don't mean that to sound negative by any means. It's just that if I wrote about how incredibly happy and content I am, you would all be throwing up. I have decided to leave the fat ladies. I haven't acted since last November, and that's not helping anything. I have a meeting with an agent tomorrow, which I'm really looking forward to. My headshots kind of suck, so this weekend I'm doing a reshoot. I go back to Click in a week and a half. And that kind of sucks to. I'm REALLY going to miss the money, and, actually, the women. You become emotionally attached to their success. And there are some younger girls I would love to hang out with outside of work. Monday I'm going to start breaking the news to people. But I know I've made the right decision. Click will allow me to act. And I'm out of debt now, so that's a tick mark on my side. So. That's what's new with me.

P.S. Guns'n'Roses was a highly underrated band.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home