endeavors

Monday, September 02, 2002

The wedding was amazing! Went to Boston for the first time. And I wanted to stay a day longer with my good camera to take pictures. History doesn't really interest me, but when you're standing in front of a tombstone, and the letters are almost completely weathered away because it's over 150 years old, your perspective tends to change. Heather and Amy were stunning, of course. And so was the church. Everything was great. I rode public transpportation for the first time in my life. And it wasn't bad. Actually, the T was great. Very easy to find my way around. Everything was clearly marked with maps on every train. I could easily live there. It was so beautiful. I wish every major city had transportation like that. No traffic jams, no road rage. It made so much sense. And I read all of the Harry Potter books Tosh gave me. Beung in Boston made me want to travel more. I like plane rides and going to places I've never been. But, I guess everyone's like that. The toast went well. I was nervous about that. Everyone was all, "But you're an actor." True. But it's different when it's my own words. Nevertheless, I was happy with what came out of my mouth. I didn't feel cheesy or generic. And then I spent the rest of the weekend with The Boy. Always enjoyable. So, that's what's up with me. Hope all is well with everyone else. And as for travel, according to zha, it's only $2 to fly from LA to Vegas. Plus there's some airport fees. But basically the round trip could be under $50. This makes me very happy, seeing as I'm moving to LA, and I've always wanted to go to Vegas. As for this minute, I'd like to be on a beach. Hmmm, maybe this January. Who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home