endeavors

Saturday, August 17, 2002

Even though I have to start getting ready for work in two hours and forty-five minutes, I do not regret the fact that it's 3:30 in the morning. Because I had a fantastic evening. It started when my manager took me out for a drink after a long ass day at work. So, three top-shelf's later I called the boy 'cause there was no legal way for me to get into my car. And we went to Chad's for his birthday, but I stopped drinking. Then we went to W.O.'s and I let a random boy buy me a drink. And the whole time, I kept thinking, "I have to tell Tosh. She'd be so proud I was using someone for something." Not that she's the queen of that, or anything...Anyway, so I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in forever--which was so great. And much fun was had by all. Tosh, of course, took the Bar Slut Award home by not only having the lead singer hit on her in front of everyone there (and dedicating two songs to her--both of which were covers), but also letting one of the DoubleMint Twins (not sure which one) kiss her in front of the girl he came there with. And The Boy was incredibly drunk, which was not only highly entertaining, but also amazingly cute. Yea fer that. But I need to at least attempt to sleep for the next two hours. Yuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home